Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chocolate Overload Brownies


I'm going to share a secret. Ready? I have never made homemade brownies until now. The only brownies I make are from a mix. I realized that it was time to change this sad fact, so I searched online for a quick and delicious homemade brownie recipe. This is the first recipe I have tried, and it completely changed my views on brownies. Although many mix brownies are delicious, the ones that this recipe makes are super easy and packed with loads of intense chocolate flavor. Be warned, these brownies are only for true chocolate lovers!

Chocolate Overload Brownies

Ingredients:

1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
1/2 cup melted butter
2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup confectioner's sugar (for decoration, optional)

Directions: 

1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. 

2. Line one 9x13 inch pan with greased parchment paper.

3. Combine cocoa, melted butter, sugar, eggs, salt, flour and vanilla. Mix until well combined. It should be very thick and sticky.

4. Spread mixture into the prepared pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool.


Enjoy!
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment