Soft & Scrumptious Snickerdoodles
Makes: 24 cookies
1 stick butter (softened)
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 3/4 cups flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp granulated sugar
3 tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix butter, 1 1/2 cups of sugar, and eggs thoroughly in a large bowl.
3. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
4. Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
5. Mix 3 tbsp sugar and 3 tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl.
6. Roll dough into one-inch balls.
7. Roll each ball of dough around in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Be sure to coat the entire surface of each ball!
8. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
9. Remove from cookie sheet with a spatula immediately after baking.
Recipe courtesy of Food.com.